Thursday, January 20, 2011

The A-Team (2010)

I was a little skeptical about renting this because I was such a huge fan of the original TV series and I was hoping that this movie didn't ruin it for me. Even though, nobody could truly replace the A-Team of the 80's, I think Liam Neeson (Hannibal), Bradley Cooper (Face), Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (BA Baracus), and Sharlto Copley (Murdoch) do one hell of a job reinventing the roles. This movie explains how the A-Team got together instead of just starting from a certain point and you have to assume their fighting to reclaim their names. The gang go a mission to recover stolen plates that belong to our national mint, the only problem is that the team was setup and they end up going to prison. So,with things looking bleak for our favorite gang and a little help from a CIA agent, they break out of prison and they go on one hell of a joyride getting the answers, but are they ready to really uncover the truth that lies in front of them. If your a fan of the A-Team, you may be a loyalist, but give it a chance. What the hell, you may enjoy yourself. If your a fan of action movies, then this has it all with tons of action in planes, and lots of explosions. I also think that if you do decide to rent this movie and I hope that you do, watch the credits because there's a little surprise for you at the end. The movie also stars Jessica Beil (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Patrick Wilson (Hard Candy), and Simon And Simon's Gerald McRaney, who I didn't realise was still alive and kicking. I give the movie a B+ and sadly enough I really hope theirs a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment