Thursday, May 21, 2009

Terminator: Salvation (2009)


At first I was a little skeptical about seeing yet another Terminator movie as i was slightly disappointed with the third one. Then I was wondering if Christian Bale could pull off playing John Connor? Despite what the newspapers say, do no listen to a word they say. They're not into movies that you and I would be into to. I always thought Christian Bales portrayal in the Batman Franchise was Staggering. But the real secret of this movie was this actor I had never seen before and thought he did an amazing job and that actor is Australia's Sam Worthington. He does a marvelous job as a death row inmate named Marcus Wright. The other key people in this movie were Anton Yelchin (Alpha Dog, Star Trek 2009) as Kyle Reese and Moon Bloodgood (Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li, Pathfinder) as resistance soldier Blair Williams. So before I give too much away, you really need to see this movie because the special effects are amazing, the action is superb, and my favorite hunters are really cool. Three and the half out of Five only because T2 and the first one are still my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way abotu the third one, but the trailer for this one looked so good that I thought it might be good. Now I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete