Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations (2009)


This was the first of the Afterdark Horrorfest 3 movies I have seen and frankly I enjoyed it for it's bizarreness and what would've been a predictable ending, but I didn't catch it. It stars Afterdark veteran Rachel Miner (Penny Dreadful, Tooth & Nail) as the sister of Chris Carmack (The OC) who plays Sam, a man with the ability to travel back and help solve crimes. The only thing is that so he doesn't screw up anything, he can only watch and not get involved as we find out that he saved his sister Jenna from a fire and it cost him his parents. Everything is going fine until Sam is approached by a woman, whose sister used to date Sam and asks him to solve her sisters death. Sam is torn because he knows the rules, but what will Sam do? Like I said in the beginning of this, I would've predicted the ending and I never saw it coming. so enjoy this one. One of the treats to me is the beautiful Miss Horrorfest 2008 Mistress Malice (a.k.a Melissa Jones) who stars as the hot bartender Vicky. Three and the Half Stars Out Of Five, only because the first one is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment