Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)


I usually believe that it is hit or miss with Keanu Reeves on some of his movies. I will say though, that I did enjoy this movie a lot. I will not say that it is better than the original, but let say for lack of better terms "Updated". So, Keanu plays Klaatu, an alien that took human form and is here to talk to the world leaders and tell them that he is here to save the planet and not them. It also stars Jennifer Connelly as a scientist who is trying to convince Klaatu that humans can change. Kathy Bates stars in this movie as the secretary of defense and she does a convincing job as a bossy witch of a woman. John Cleese has a brief appearance in this movie and I personally would've done with it. So go rent it and find out what happens to earth. Three and the Half Stars out of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment