Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Bloody Valentine 3D (2009)


My Bloody Valentine was definitely a fun movie to go see in the theaters when it was presented in 3D. I'm not so sure about the atmosphere being the same at home as it was for me in the theaters. Never the less, I really enjoyed this movie and the fact that they contest this as the best 3D movie ever made, I cannot say. This was the first 3D movie I have ever had the chance to see in the theaters. This movie stars Jensen Ackles (Supernatural TV Series), Jamie King (Sin City, The Spirit), Kerr Smith (Final Destination, Dawsons Creek) and 80's horror veteran Tom Atkins (Halloween III: Season Of The Witch, The Fog, Night Of The Creeps) in this bloody horror film of a town whose massacre at a coal mine curses the town. One day at the mines in Harmony, Harry Warden decided he was going to massacre all the fellow miners and by fate he ends up in a coma. Well everybody thinks that everything is safe until he wakes up and kills again. This time they think they got rid of harry for good until someone starts murdering when by chance Jensen's character (Tom) returns to town. So go out and rent this movie because it's a fun movie. Three and the Half out of Five stars only because I enjoyed the movie in the theaters

No comments:

Post a Comment