Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ninja Cheerleaders (2008)


At first, you might ask why the hell am I reviewing this movie and I say to you that I was simply online and had nothing else to do. The movie stars former MTV Real World participant Trishelle Cannatella, Ginny Weirick (Fling, The Hanging Tree), and Maitland McConnell as three college girls who live triple lives. They were college students by day, strippers, and ninjas by night. So, they try to keep what they do a secret because the girls want to get into Brown University, but everything is put at risk when there sensei and boss at the strip club gets kidnapped by the mafia. Now it is up to them to try and rescue their sensei who is played by the legendary Mr. Sulu himself, George Takei. The movie is a little corny and I have to agree with some peoples opinions of this movie and it is that the movie was obviously made for kids going through puberty. Plenty of hot scenes and I have to say that I hope Ginny has a brighter future as she I believed did very well in this film in the acting department. Two Stars Out Of Five

No comments:

Post a Comment