Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958-2009)


I want to send my condolences to the family of one of the greatest pop artists to ever live. Never mind, all the things he may have or may have not done in his personal life because he is one of the greatest artists of all time. One of my favorite music videos to this day is still the Thriller video and it was one of the ones to get me into horror movies that I love so much. I loved everything about the video with the zombies and of all the things I can describe the horror master Vincent Price lends his voice to it. Michael was a true innovator and deserves the respect for what he has accomplished and now what he has done outside of that realm. The great thing is that Michael could take all the puns and jokes as he did star in Men In Black 2, and played agent M. He knew the role was to really make fun of him, but he was a good sport. So, I am going to write reviews for some of Michael's work this month. So Rest In Peace Michael Jackson (1958-2009) You will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment